Friday, March 4, 2022

help ukraine

 

This morning I watched Vika's live Instagram story. Those who have been with me for a while will remember that Galina's was on my design team. She lives in Ukraine (Kherson). I didn't understand her words but her tears I did. I felt so helpless and so that is why I'm writing this post asking for your help.

I asked Vika to help me and choose a charitable foundation to donate the money and she suggested the Ernst Prost Fundation

I am offering these 6 digital stamps in the shop called Help Ukraine for $5.
ALL proceeds will be donated to the  Ernst Prost Fundationa German charitable foundation that will be able to purchase everything the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health really need. 






I have also learned of this website from Olka

So I think I will message Vika and some other of my Ukrainian friends before I make the donation and ask once again for advice on where to make the donation. I will share everything and be very transparent.

Their volunteer buyers, led by @rudneva, are buying what the army urgently needs in Europe and around the world and sending it using @rozetka and @np to Ukraine. Afterward, the aid is distributed by the Armed Forces, the Ministry of Health, and the Office of the President to those who need it urgently. List of required products is constantly refreshed at www.helpukraine.center

I will share the bank transaction(s) here on the blog and keep you update with any news regarding this.
Below are the digital stamps - Help Ukraine








xo





3 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

My heart breaks for them! This is soooo sweet of you JANE!

Aileen said...

This is wonderful, such a good idea. Thank you Jane for doing this.

VanessaB said...

Wonderful, generous and caring ❤️