Tuesday, March 1, 2022

I stand with Ukraine

 Hi!

Someone shared a great idea on Instagram on another great way to support Ukraine so I thought I would share it here and offer up some links I found.

You could buy some digital downloads from Ukrainian Etsy shop owners. Here are a few shops I found.


PRINTABLE VANILKA ART



ART BY CHETVERIKOVA




TANIA YU ART BOUTIQUE



MY PAPER HOUSE SHOP












I will be buying this adorable crochet pattern. How cute is this little bookworm bookmark?!

These are just a few shops I found. Just search 'digital download', 'crochet patterns', etc. Anything that can be downloaded and then filter down to show only shops from Ukraine.

xo









2 comments:

Катерина Pioniya said...

Thank you so much ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Fikreta said...

thank you so much for sharing,will pop by and support!